Pets Provisions Now Live!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Did quite a bit of design customisation....and have now finally gone live!

www.petsprovisions.co.uk

Nopcommerce: great product!

Comments / feedback much appreciated.

Mark
14 years ago
good job. It looks very professional.

I bet you already got orders. lol
14 years ago
Your website looks really good, specially theme goes with all the products

Good Job !!!
14 years ago
Thanks guys!
14 years ago
any kind of suggestions for making theme / customizing theme something like yours would be appreciated as contribution towards nopCommerce community
14 years ago
Wish I had as much time to spare customising our fledgling multiple storefronts (getting there). Just one thing, in looking at your site (very briefly): When you log in the registration screen still says "by creating an account at nopCommerce...".

With such an effort at theming surely change this to your own business name!

Otherwise impressive and inspirational.

Its often the case, that the front page looks... NopCommerce who?

Then click on login and it starts to look familiar. Hey, don'y get me wrong, at this point, i too am guilty... My intention is to be creative at all the giveaway points too.

Same thing with DotNetNuke etc  Custom site and login screens with little or no custom styling.

Check out seriuos skinning triumph for dnn at http://www.burjkhalifa.ae/

Notice they also handle the login screen gracefully http://www.burjkhalifa.ae/login.aspx

Not so graceful is the login at www.bigpondsport.com/login.aspx (still looks a bit familiar)

Though neither use SSL!!!! Anyway hopefully its not still admin admin  to get in!!!!!!!!

Sorry to get off point. Nopcommerce is very impressive. Thank you.

Oh to have the time.
14 years ago
Cheers for the heads up on the registration thing.

As for time...I guess it comes down to planning. If its a critical application for you, you'll plan in the time to customise it to whatever level you need. It should form a core part of your project plan. No point trying to run a successful online business and skimping on key elements. Look and feel can make the difference between a successful and non-successful store. At the end of the day - a customer visiting two competing stores will buy from the one that looks the most professional!

Besides which - it actually didn't take that long. About 1.5 days total effort.

You're right about the sub-pages. Its easy to *overlook* those as they don't form part of that initial wow-factor. Its on my post launch schedule to update those too, however! So watch this space! :-)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.