Reports (1.5)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Hi,

I've been reviewing nopCommerce with a view to creating my shop, and it seems a pretty good solution.

One area which I was surprised to see was a little underdeveloped was the reports - there's really only a sales report.

Are there any add-ons, or changes people have made on their own systems, which could be implemented here? I think there's some extra reporting functions intended for 1.6, but I want to quite heavily alter the base 1.5 code.

Thanks very much in advance, and thanks for the free system!
14 years ago
Hello mford,

well talking about sales Report, i guess it works fine because the use of sales report is to get the report of all the items sold along with quantity

and anytime you can see specific orders by going to admin section > > Sales  >  ORDER

and i don't think nopCommerce team is going to change it in anyway in 1.6 version

if you face any problem, let me know if you need some help
14 years ago
Hi abcd,

Thanks for the reply - I guess I should have given a bit more information!

The sales report is OK as far as it goes; what I'm planning to do is add commission amounts to affiliates/suppliers, and then create reports that show me what commission is payable to those people.

Those are the specifics that I'm after at the moment; it would also be useful if anyone has done a generic report builder that lets you configure reports from any of the data available, that would be great too.

Thanks again!
14 years ago
well as such there is no feature like that available in any version of nopCommerce and i don't think it will be available in upcoming 1.6 version too, so after looking at all the functionality of nopCommerce if you think you cannot make use of anything else that gives you your desired result then i guess you need to do some modification and coding for what you're trying to accomplish, and yes it should be possible what you're trying to do because everything is possible by coding.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.