Custom attributes in mail templates

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
Hi,

I would like to add a custom costumer attribute in one of my mail templates, how can this be achieved?

Thankful for any responses.
9 years ago
Hi,

If you mean order emails, then you can use the following tokens - %Order.BillingCustomAttributes% and %Order.ShippingCustomAttributes%
9 years ago
We've added company registration number as a customer form field which is filled in when a customer is registered.

We want to include this company registration number in the order confirmation message template and I've tested with both %Order.BillingCustomAttributes% and %Order.ShippingCustomAttributes% but it's just blank.

How can we make this work?
9 years ago
Thanks. I see now. It's not supported yet. I've just created a work item for this task.
7 years ago
Now you can use %Customer.CustomAttributes% token in email templates. Token was added in this commit.
3 years ago
We have the same issue, need to add a few more fields <br />
Apartment: %Order.Apartment%
<br />
Delivery Date: %Order.DeliveryDate% / %Order.DeliveryTimeFrom% - %Order.DeliveryTimeTo%

These are coming blank. Please advice
3 years ago
It's going to require customization.  Is "Apartment" a custom field you added to the Order table  in the database?   The nop team would never support that out of the box, so it would require customization.  As for DeliveryDate, that's on the Shipment record, and since there could be multiple shipments for an order, I don't know how the team would support a token for it on the Order.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.