Nop_ProductLoadAllPaged too many arguments error

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
I get the following message when trying to view any product page, all other pages are working like the forums, blog, and contact pages.
Procedure or function Nop_ProductLoadAllPaged has too many arguments specified.

I also get an "IsTaxExempt" error when logging into the Administrator window.

------

Upgrade from 1.11 to 1.4, lots of version jumps and I'm afraid that was detrimental to the site and I don't have a clean copy of the original database anymore.

Any suggestions....
14 years ago
are you able to contact your host to see if they have a backup of your database from before you did the upgrades ? (they might charge you for this)

even if they are able to restore, have you checked the availability of all the upgrade scripts since v1.11 ?

EDIT

just checked, the version downloads seem still to be there ( https://www.nopcommerce.com/downloads.aspx )

i wonder if its viable to run the upgrade scripts not in order - for example, you've run the 1.4 script without running the other scripts, but would it be a viable option for you to run the 1.2 and 1.3 upgrade scripts now as well? If you are going to try it, you must make a backup copy of your database first - and i suggest trying it out on a local machine

- hayden
14 years ago
When trying to re-run those scripts sequentially I get numerous errors from SQL, so that's probably not going to work.

I know that there are some structural changes to the data store, but wasn't sure if it'd be easier to clear all Procs and just reload those. I do know that at least the scripts on the site seem to be referencing the 1.11 version as the isTaxExempt field is a v1.11 and not subsequent versions.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.