Campaigne

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
15 years ago
hi,

i added a campaigne but how can i take products in it andhow can i show campaigns in the home page
15 years ago
It's mailing campaigne
15 years ago
can u help about discount. how can i add discounted product and how can i show them at home page
15 years ago
1) Create discount. Promotions -> Discounts
2) Create/edit product. Site structure ->  Products. "Add new" button. Go to "discounts" tab.

More customization is needed (Default.aspx page) to show this products at home page.

P.S. Documentation will be ready tomorrow
15 years ago
when i adding new product there is a Discount tap but when editing there is not.
15 years ago
Discounts can be applied to the product variant only. Discounts can be applied to the product variant while the product variant is being created, or anytime thereafter.
See https://www.nopcommerce.com/Documentation/SetUpYourCatalog.aspx for more info - Managing products section.
Adding products differs from Editing products. When you click Add new button you start to add one product and one product variant. Later you can add another product variants. When you edit the product you start to edit only the product without product variants. To edit product variants of existing product go to Product Variants (SKUs) tab of the product.
15 years ago
Thank you very much. i understand the system now
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.