Error : After installed theme.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
I got error after installed "NopShop" theme.

Error :

Compilation Error

Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Captcha' does not exist in the namespace 'Nop.Web.Framework.UI' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Source Error:

Line 27:     using Nop.Web.Framework;
Line 28:     using Nop.Web.Framework.UI;
Line 29:     using Nop.Web.Framework.UI.Captcha;
Line 30:    
Line 31:    

Source File: c:\Users\Dev\AppData\Local\Temp\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\345306b4\e8f66693\App_Web_index.cshtml.e4aa8f55.bgpb463e.0.cs    Line: 29

Please help.
8 years ago
Hi,

not sure if you have already been able to fix it but I have just encountered the same problem when upgrading a nopCommerce theme to the newest nopCommerce version.

The 'Captcha' part has changed with the last versions and in my case I had an old reference in the web.config file of my Themes Views folder.

The solution was to copy the content from the newer web.config file (located within DefaultClean/Views/) to my custom view (CustomThemeName/Views/).

Best regards,
Johann
8 years ago
It worked.
7 years ago
I got error after installed "NopShop" theme.

Error :

Compilation Error

Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Captcha' does not exist in the namespace 'Nop.Web.Framework.UI' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Source Error:

Line 27:     using Nop.Web.Framework;
Line 28:     using Nop.Web.Framework.UI;
Line 29:     using Nop.Web.Framework.UI.Captcha;
Line 30:    
Line 31:    

Source File: c:\Users\Dev\AppData\Local\Temp\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\345306b4\e8f66693\App_Web_index.cshtml.e4aa8f55.bgpb463e.0.cs    Line: 29

Please help.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.