New default theme for version 3.60. BETA testers are welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
Great theme and eassier to customize.
Thanks Nop-Templates!!
8 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Can you please advise the test account password?  ^v^
This is the demo of the new theme of public store. You can register a new account. Access to admin area is not allowed at this site.

No problem.

The new design is really awesome. Thank you and the team.
8 years ago
I know there are a lot of plugins, but it seems that the standard is to have product information displayed in tabs. Would this be possible to add to the new default theme?
8 years ago
the theme looks clean and neat, keep up the good work. But again i hope you change to bootstrap instead.

http://new-theme-demo.nopcommerce.com/Themes/DefaultClean/Content/images/view-list.png these kind of icon should be called with Font-awesome instead, it's sprite, so less round trip browser calls.
8 years ago
It would be better if %100 width for layout option on settings, instead of centered fixed width design.
8 years ago
Just have a local test, add a few products, and a rental item, without specify any shipping rate/method,  then there is an error when I try to open the cart page:

At this stage, I didn't select any shipping method yet, ( although I didn't specify any in the admin section), but I think it shouldn't throw the error,

not sure it is a bug or it is normal.

Thank you.

Johnny
8 years ago
itbird wrote:
...y

Hi Johnny,

This is not related to the new design. You simply don't have any shipping plugins installed (enabled). Do not forget to te-build the solution before launch.
8 years ago
a.m. wrote:
...y
Hi Johnny,

This is not related to the new design. You simply don't have any shipping plugins installed (enabled). Do not forget to te-build the solution before launch.

Thank you.
8 years ago
love the new theme, great job (even though its not bootstrap)

on small screens there is no separation between boxes, categories and products
hard to tell if the title is for the image on top or bottom
there should be a line or different background color for odd and even, separating the products
8 years ago
One more think, for the new theme to work on an upgrade version all image size settings should be changed
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.