Installation nopcommerce 3.5 on local server

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
I want nopCommerce 3:50 No Source instal on a local server, but I get the following error:

•Setup failed: An error occurred while updating the entries. See the inner exception for details.

can anyone help my

Sevenofnine
8 years ago
Could be caused by running install on an already created database.
7 years ago
New York wrote:

Yes and no. I tried the installation with both New and Existing databases and both were failing and giving the same error mentioned above. The reason is user permissions. I created a user in SQL Server for the purpose of creating the nopCommerce database and tables and not after I gave that user a sysadmin role, did it actually work.

I never give a public/web SQL connection admin privileges on any database so I will have to see what happens when I take away the admin role for that user moving forward.

Is there any documentations on database permissions?
7 years ago
New York wrote:

Yes and no. I tried the installation with both New and Existing databases and both were failing and giving the same error mentioned above. The reason is user permissions. I created a user in SQL Server for the purpose of creating the nopCommerce database and tables and not after I gave that user a sysadmin role, did it actually work.

I never give a public/web SQL connection admin privileges on any database so I will have to see what happens when I take away the admin role for that user moving forward.

7 years ago
hotel seychelles
7 years ago

I'm looking for this info as well for the installation process.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.