Issues with the SSL certicficate

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
Hi,

I've just added an SSL certificate to the site, now I no longer have access to the admin page. I read where others have had similar issues. I've tried the suggested resolutions and none worked. I'm wondering if I will have to delete the shop and start over.

I'm using Nopcommerce version 3.5. The SSL is installed on the server.

One of the suggestions was to find "UseSSL" and set it to true. I did not find that. This is the only line of code that mentions SSL

<forms name="NOPCOMMERCE.AUTH" loginUrl="~/login" protection="All" timeout="43200" path="/" requireSSL="false" slidingExpiration="true" />
    </authentication

I am new to Nopcommerce and admit I may have overlooked something. I would appreciate any assistance.  Thank you.
8 years ago
Hi,

Maybe this topic will be helpful to you. As it is described, you should modify your Store table in your database to set the SslEnabled of your store. Write back if you have any progress!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.