ACL is not working !!!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
I'm using NopCommerce V3.6 and unchecked Ignore ACL rules (sitewide) from Catalog > Performance.
then assigned catalog to specific role . but when I login with that user that is in specific role, he can see all categories and he can edit all of them but he must see just specific catalogs and not all of them ...

what is the problem ?
8 years ago
I found the problem, there is a bug in V3.6 and In CategoryController > List Action must be edited to this :

var categories = _categoryService.GetAllCategories(model.SearchCategoryName,
                command.Page - 1, command.PageSize, false);
8 years ago
Hi,

It's not the bug. Please note that ACL rules are applied to public store only (not to admin area). Any method in admin area ignores these rules
8 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Hi,

It's not the bug. Please note that ACL rules are applied to public store only (not to admin area). Any method in admin area ignores these rules

Tnx for your Reply

but in my case web master wanna same filtering in admin aria and I should change them. thank's for you help
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.