New 100% Bootstrap theme

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
Hi Hezy,

Good job!

Minor suggestion. When I try to change a selected language, a dropdownlist is displayed. It has flags and a lot of empty space beside them. I presume there should be language names displayed or empty space removed ("min-width: 160px;" of ".dropdown-menu" style).
8 years ago
Nice job with the theme Hezy!

Comment: The homepage slider is showing as "right" aligned in Mozilla Firefox.

8 years ago
nop4you wrote:
Hi,

There is some bug, when I go to the product: http://themes.hezyziv.com/apple-macbook-pro-13-inch
and click Add to cart not appear the information "The product has been added.."

thanks fixed and moved to the bottom
7 years ago
Hi Hezy,
Where can we find a copy to download?

Thanks in advance.
Ido
7 years ago
idoshhh wrote:
Hi Hezy,
Where can we find a copy to download?

Thanks in advance.
Ido

you can try here: http://www.hezyziv.com/bootstrap-default-clean-theme
7 years ago
It's very good and we're using this on our site, the tweaks we made are specific to our style and it was quite easy to add them to the custom.css. I did notice that the theme's folder name is hardcoded in some of the css files, I only noticed because I renamed the folder to duplicate the theme, the css's get a couple of sub-css's (can't remember which) with the hardcoded folder name, it's only a problem if you duplicate the theme which can be a quick way to get style changes between multi-stores.

I did try to change folder name, but at first look it seemed too complicated so I just recreated the DC folder and it worked fine - it would be better if bootstrap could be part of the base so those files could be in the root content folder or is there a simpler way to duplicate it?
7 years ago
A great bootstrap theme indeed!
I just found a small bug there. When I visiting a product page and try to scrolling down(being at the top of the page), first it make sticky along with 'add to cart', further scrolling fix that issue.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.