Currency and language dropdowns

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
15 years ago
Hey,

i am currently modifying the shop to a customers design.
I noticed that the controls ddlCurrencies and ddlLanguages are are bound to a parent holder.
I changed it to a div, cause i only make a webdesign with div's but the parent holder for these controls must
have an ID of selectCurrencyBlock or selectLanguageBlock.
Now a added a class to the div so it matches my css structure. Maybe you can alter this in a next release.
In stead of, if there are currencies then selectCurrencyBlock.visible = true to this.ddlCurrencies.parent.visible = true.
i don't know if that works cause i didn't test it yet, but something like that would come in handy so i don't have to add classes to parent holders.

grtz.
15 years ago
tested it and it works.

Also i have an idea for the wishlist module.
If someone sends you a wishlist link and opens it, the shop automatically ads the items to the current session into the shoppingcart
so he or she doesn't have to open the products first and ad them to the shoppingcart, so the items can be bought immediatly.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.