Shipping option could not be loaded

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
when a customer puts in a new address which is different from there billing address I receive shipping option could not be loaded in the shopping cart.

Thanks in advance
8 years ago
Check your Shipping Rate Calculation Method.  If they don't return any services/rates, then you will get that error message.
E.g. if using By Weight, do you have customer's country/state set up?  If using UPS, FedEx, etc. do you have all needed services selected? (e.g. International services)
8 years ago
Thanks for your help.  The problem was I had a state filled in and a zip code filled in  in stead of using wide cards
8 years ago
Thanks for your help.  The problem was I had a state filled in and a zip code filled in  in stead of using wide cards
7 years ago
New York wrote:
Check your Shipping Rate Calculation Method.  If they don't return any services/rates, then you will get that error message.
E.g. if using By Weight, do you have customer's country/state set up?  If using UPS, FedEx, etc. do you have all needed services selected? (e.g. International services)

i am getting this error i want to check your suggestion is right or not but dont know where i need to check shipping  rate calculation method?
7 years ago
In 3.80, it is called "Shipping Providers".  Which are you using?  ByWeight? FedEx? other?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.