Slownss

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
meetferoz wrote:
HI CarpeDiem
Are you on VPS Hosting or shared hosting?

You can also consider asphostportal.com. They fully support .net and they support for nopcommerce.
8 years ago
meetferoz wrote:
I am hosting nop3.5 on Arvixe and the site is painfully slow...is it problem with Arvixe or nopcommerce itself....i have less than 50 products and less than 30 categories...

Are you still having issues?  If you have opened any ticket with Arvixe support, please provide the ticketID.
8 years ago
I have given up on arvxe..raised tickets, spoke on live chat, there standard answer is ther servers are fine and shud be problm elsewhere....i dont want to waste any more time with arvixe and switch
8 years ago
meetferoz wrote:
I have given up on arvxe..raised tickets, spoke on live chat, there standard answer is ther servers are fine and shud be problm elsewhere....i dont want to waste any more time with arvixe and switch

Hello,

I am very sorry to hear you're not satisfied with the service we have provided nor with the support. I'd love to look into this for you so we can not only resolve the issues but also review the responses you have been given.

To do this, I am going to need a ticket ID or a billing username so I can pull up your account.
8 years ago
CarpeDiem wrote:
Thanks Carpe Diem for the information

yw :)

Can you please provide me your store URL?
Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.