Error "At least one dimension is invalid " while checkout - Australia post

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
I setup australia post, but while doing checkout I get
the error
"At least one dimension is invalid "

I have set the dimensions  0.4 kg,  0.01mx 0.01mx 0.01m item

what is going wrong ?
14 years ago
From the Australia Post Delivery Rate Calculator (DRC) instructions.

"Length not exceeding 105cm; girth between 16 and 105 cm inclusive and; weight not exceeding 20Kg. If the parcel is box-shaped, both its length and its width must be at least 5 cm."
14 years ago
Thanks very much for the wonderful support.
I got it working.

(I need to go back to grade 3 maths class in the school - I got the dimentions wrong).
13 years ago
Hi,
I get an error when click on Biling to this address and it says something similar to Shipping calculations.
This is the error.

can you please help me
Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Measures.MeasureService.ConvertWeight(Decimal quantity, MeasureWeight sourceMeasureWeight, MeasureWeight targetMeasureWeight) in MeasureService.cs:439
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Shipping.Methods.AustraliaPost.AustraliaPostComputationMethod.GetWeight(ShipmentPackage shipmentPackage) in AustraliaPostComputationMethod.cs:49
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Shipping.Methods.AustraliaPost.AustraliaPostComputationMethod.GetShippingOptions(ShipmentPackage shipmentPackage, String& error) in AustraliaPostComputationMethod.cs:165
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Shipping.ShippingService.GetShippingOptions(ShoppingCart cart, Customer customer, Address shippingAddress, Nullable`1 allowedShippingRateComputationMethodId, String& error) in ShippingService.cs:923
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Shipping.ShippingService.GetShippingOptions(ShoppingCart cart, Customer customer, Address shippingAddress, String& error) in ShippingService.cs:882
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Modules.CheckoutShippingMethodControl.BindData() in CheckoutShippingMethod.ascx.cs:138
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.CheckoutShippingMethodPage.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in CheckoutShippingMethod.aspx.cs:61
   System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14
   System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +35
   System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +91
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.BaseNopFrontendPage.OnLoad(EventArgs e) in BaseNopFrontendPage.cs:147
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +74
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2207
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.