Using product attributes as multiplier faults product standard price

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
The problem should lie in the code lines of 247 in PriceCalculationService.cs

decimal additionalCharge = decimal.Zero,
This code runs for the front-end view of products in category-view? Can any1 confirm this for me? :)

The problem is that in ProductView the calculations work. Multiplying attribute value with standard price. Tho If i add a product without attributes and only a standard price it shows up as 0 on both categoryView and productView.

And that should be because additionalCharge has the valueof decimal.Zero.

It's like cached price has the value of 12 and the standard price gets the value of 0. Think I'm onto something here. Need helpz.

:)
8 years ago
Can any1 help me with this? It's pretty crucial when having +10.000 products and having general prices with percentages. Free or paid help is no problem!

Thanks // Johan
8 years ago
o
8 years ago
Rojiva wrote:
The problem should lie in the code lines of 247 in PriceCalculationService.cs

decimal additionalCharge = decimal.Zero,
This code runs for the front-end view of products in category-view? Can any1 confirm this for me? :)

The problem is that in ProductView the calculations work. Multiplying attribute value with standard price. Tho If i add a product without attributes and only a standard price it shows up as 0 on both categoryView and productView.

And that should be because additionalCharge has the valueof decimal.Zero.

It's like cached price has the value of 12 and the standard price gets the value of 0. Think I'm onto something here. Need helpz.

:)

yes on line 247 it passing default zero.

when product detail page is load it will just show normal price as it passing additional charge is passing as zero on category page and product detail page as well.

so when user change the product attribute it recalculate the price and calling the ShopppingCartControllers ProductDetails_AttributeChange action and returing the price.

and somethings wrong on that case and need to check in very detail b'coz changing the attributes related stull is complex b'coz its complex heirarchy to check each and every things where it affected.
8 years ago
if you want me to help you then please contact me through email.
4 years ago
Hello

Regarding your descried issue, our development team has created a plugin which might interest you, with this plugin you the product’s price would be dynamically calculated using a formula which the store owner can define for each product.

For example, if the product has “Width” and “Length” attributes and the price should be calculated by “Product’s Price = Width * Length”, the store owner define this formula in the specified section in the product’s edit details page. After that, the product’s price would be calculated when the customer enters the width and length values. You can use * instead of + for calculating the product’s price.
For more information please visit:
Calculating Price from Attributes Plugin

With best regards
HyperNop
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.