Category Thumbnail Image Height 200px, not width.....

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Alright so I know how to make my subcategories a specific width in the admin, however, I don't want them at a specific width, I want them at a specific, height, how do I change that?

Thank you in advance
14 years ago
Chop your image before you update to the database

as the width and height will be automatically resized.
14 years ago
If I set the thumbnail settings to 200px then it auto resizes the image to 200px WIDTH not height, I dont want to butcher the images so what can I do to make it auto resize to 200px HEIGHT instead of width?
14 years ago
the resize is along the longest length - either top to bottom    or  left to right

you can try looking in picturemanager.cs - i am guessing that the if you change a little bit of code it will apply to all the images so if you change code here, assume it will be global rather than just the category ones. maybe someone with more knowledge can confirm this

as an alternative, try this:
don't hack down your images, increase white space around two sides using your graphics software and change the thumbnail size to 200px - upload and see if it gets you any further
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.