Attribute Negative Price Adjustment

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
I'm not seeing a way to do a negative price adjustment based on the selection of an attribute value. The system does not allow a negative $ amount to be entered into the price adjustment field. Anyone know a way to make negative adjustments?

Thanks,

Darrell
14 years ago
you mean that if choosing.. "black color" the price goes down?

if so.. i supose you could put black color as default and the price for eg would be 10.. but if you choose red color, the price goes up-

it's what you are asking?
14 years ago
Yes, that's what I am asking. But for this particular product, it would not be logical to start with the lowest cost attribute.
13 years ago
I have a client who would also like to be able to do this. Will it affect anything down the line if I modify the validation in the admin site to allow negative values?

Thanks in advance.
13 years ago
Hi,

I've made some changes to the code that seem to be working, however I recommend you do  some further testing with this... However, from what I see, it makes the adjustment all the way to checkout. The only thing I don't like is how it displays the negative adjustment, but that can be easily worked out. Example: Black [-(30.00)] looks a little funny to me... I would change the formatting like [-30.00] if it were me.

Good Luck.

Jose

NopCommerceStore\Administration\Modules\ProductVariantAttributeValues.ascx

Line 60... Change to:
MinimumValue="-999999" MaximumValue="999999" ValidationGroup="ProductVariantAttributeValue"

Line 70... Change to:
MinimumValue="-999999" MaximumValue="999999" ValidationGroup="ProductVariantAttributeValue"

Line 180... Change to:
MinimumValue="-999999" MaximumValue="999999" RangeErrorMessage="<% $NopResources:Admin.ProductVariantAttributeValues.New.PriceAdjustment.RangeErrorMessage %>"

Line 194... Change to:
MinimumValue="-999999" MaximumValue="999999" RangeErrorMessage="<% $NopResources:Admin.ProductVariantAttributeValues.New.WeightAdjustment.RangeErrorMessage %>"

Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Tax\TaxManager.cs

Line 478... Change to this to comment the line out:
//price = decimal.Zero;

NopCommerceStore\Modules\ProductAttributes.ascx.cs

Line 139... Add another If statement to handle negative numbers...

if (priceAdjustmentBase > decimal.Zero)
   {
           pvaValueName += string.Format(" [+{0}]", PriceHelper.FormatPrice(priceAdjustment, false, false));
    }

//PCTech Mod (This is the if statement I added to handle negative numbers)
if (priceAdjustmentBase < decimal.Zero)
   {
           pvaValueName += string.Format(" [-{0}]", PriceHelper.FormatPrice(priceAdjustment, false, false));
   }
13 years ago
Hi, I have looking for something like this in order to create a way for first installment. so have anyone have this code implemented already in there site without  error on the check out?
13 years ago
Thanks you PCTech.. I try it and it work like a charm! :)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.