Some more SUGGESTIONS :

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
> 'continue' button on wishlist page

> on search / category / product pages, put a    pager   at the   top   as well as at the bottom of pages

>  an alert in admin area ... if you try to navigate away from a page (or a tab) which you have edited but not yet saved

> option to email a friend without having to be registered     https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/topic.aspx?topicid=1920

also, a question - should selecting an item in the wishlist then clicking 'add to cart' automatically remove it from the wishlist or not ?  I can't make up my mind.
14 years ago
also after all those things above are done, when the new version come out, i would love to see a list of files that was modified, so all we need to do is ftp those only files instead of everything :-)
14 years ago
when 1.4 came out, the upgrade filelist just said all files were changed - looking at 1.5, i think it was the same, seems few files were untouched so best to assume everything needs checked. personally, i think it is still best to keep an accurate note of the things you change then go for a full design assault on a new release !
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.