New site launch for www.JaxCarpet.com with custom 2 column layout and alpha transparency

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Another split test on a layout that deviates from the traditional layout at www.JaxCarpet.com.

I'll post outcomes on how it performs.  Still needs the product data load... Critique appreciated.

Jared Nielsen
www.FUZION.org
14 years ago
It's a little bit wider than my screen and I need to scroll right to see all.

Apart from this, everything seems fine.

Do you mind adding my website url on your footer area?

Or join our affiliate program and earn 20% of the sale in your affiliation.

Larry
14 years ago
FUZION wrote:
Another split test on a layout that deviates from the traditional layout at www.JaxCarpet.com.

I'll post outcomes on how it performs.  Still needs the product data load... Critique appreciated.

Jared Nielsen
www.FUZION.org

Nice website, and nice theme

1) In the login/registration page it still says " By creating an account at nopCommerce you will be able to shop faster, be up to date on an orders status, and keep track of the orders you have previously made. "

I guess then need to be changed by your store name

2) Blog page is empty

3) No topics in forums

Overall your site looks really good

Nice Work
14 years ago
and yea, i didn't have to scroll page, the page fits on the browser. so at my end it's working fine
14 years ago
Manufacturer link is white so you can't see the name

I think the blue at checkout is a little strong, needs to be a little bit duller color, perhaps something more in line with the website colors.

In New Products link, your text is larger than the column

Payment Info tab still says you can edit it in the admin panel

Width works fin for me but you really should have your site designed to fit a 1024 width at most since 70% of computer users are still using computer at or below that width.
13 years ago
My screen resolution is set to 1152 wide and I still have to scroll.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.