NopCommerce template developer needed!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
Hi, I don't know if you find the right person for the job yet but this is something we have expertise in and would love to collaborate on. Where can I reach out to you for details?

RIKSOF is an agency, based out of Karachi, delivering custom mobile and web application development services to customers in the United States, United Kingdom, Ireland, Sweden, United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia. Our biggest strength is the team's track record of taking projects past the finish line under any circumstance.
8 years ago
Hi there,

Greetings from Elsner Team !

Thank you for sharing your requirements.

I would be glad to assist you on this requirement as we have huge experience working with the related skills.We have 6+ Years of experience Nop Commerce,Web & Mobile developers who have worked done number of projects with successful delivery.They are working on latest version.They aware about  Multi-Vendor &  Multi-Store feature.They have great knowledge of.NET Framework and ASP.NET MVC development,front-end,design.

Kindly Check your P.M for more details.

Thanks,
Smita Gajjar
Elsner Technologies Pvt Ltd
[email protected]
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.