Add new Page as Plugin

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
MM2015 wrote:
Thank you for quick Response vipul.dumaniya,

What I need is  Add:

A) New Registration Process to my site, so I need to Create New screens to collect information ( Client Information, next step will be Event Information  ) , so my concerns are :
1) I need to create new plugin , should it be widget plugin ?
2) If it's widget plugin , what should widget Zone value be ?
3) My plugin had to be full screen, I don't wanna see any thing related to e-commerce, it's just new screens to collect information.

B) Add New Home pages with Images and links that can be modified by Admin.

it will not work as widget plugin as you need it as new pages and as per your requirement it need to create lots of things on plugin level like new registration page etc.

same with home page then you need to override home page and need to add new settings to on plugin level to show images ,links etc

so it required many things to implement on plugin level and it possible to cover this functionality on plugin level

so i think no one can able to give you exact implementation of controller,views etc as it required many implementation.

if you are able to do it on your end then it goods
and if you want some commercial help for this plugin development you can email me about it.
8 years ago
kalerab ,
New York suggest to add new pages to Nop.Web, not as new plugin.
http://www.strivingprogrammers.com/Blog/post/Lavish-Kumar/20/Steps-to-add-a-new-custom-page-in-nopCommerce-3-1-MVC-Version/
8 years ago
vipul.dumaniya

what type of plugin it should be ?
if we say that all what we need is new Screen saying Hello , it will be that complex using plugins ?

Thank you
8 years ago
MM2015 wrote:
vipul.dumaniya

what type of plugin it should be ?
if we say that all what we need is new Screen saying Hello , it will be that complex using plugins ?

Thank you

i think it should be of Misc type and for printing hello you have to follow all step as i give you before like creating new action and views and you need to add route for that action so when you put that url it will called plugin action and show the related views
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.