Cheap SSL - Where?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
A long time ago I found really good and cheap SSL certificates, can someone point me good and cheap SSL certificates?

Thanks
14 years ago
GoDaddy.com is the cheapest I have found.  Others are VeriSign.com, Thwate.com, and GeoTrust.com but their prices are much higher.
14 years ago
some of the best bargains come from buying through the hosting company which hosts your site eg :
softsys

others, like godaddy,  will ONLY let you use an ssl certificate that you bought from godaddy on their servers - so check that out before you buy one
13 years ago
I got the cheap SSL Certificate from www.thewebpole.com.
You can try it........
13 years ago
be careful though, you can buy your SSL from many, many places

BUT

some hosting companies (eg godaddy) will not install 3rd party certificates ( you have to buy from them)

other may charge you an installation fee for installing 3rd party certificates

often it is cheaper to buy from your hosting company

- hayden
13 years ago
Do a search for "SSL Certificates" on Google and you will see a paid ad from GoDaddy for $12.99 SSL Certs.  You can get one for 3rd party hosting.  I have a dedicated server and that is what I use.  If you don't go through that link then GoDaddy will normally charge $49.99.
13 years ago
Arvixe is good
13 years ago
namecheap.com has a RapidSSL certificate for $9.99.  

I have it installed on an arvixe.com hosting account, no issues thus far.
10 years ago
It was still high price before 2 years for ssl certificates, one thing matters that ssl certificate should be from the trusted certification authority such as symantec, rapidssl, comodo, geotrust, thawte etc and with that, price also matters. I think re-sellers makes the way for that, they give heavy discount on the branded ssl certificates and we can get cheap ssl certificate from them. Recently i have found Cheap Comodo PositiveSSL at $3.19 from https://cheapsslsecurity.com/comodo/positivessl.html and still i was making comparison for the cheapest but i found this one as the cheapest ssl certificate and also i can trust on comodo.
4 years ago
cheapsslshop.com has COMODO SSL CERTIFICATES $5 and Wildcard SSL at $45.00/yr.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.