Yet another theft and a blow to the nopCommerce community!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
No excuses.
It is not only ONE error. You were so shameless that you did not even get the idea to change the product icon before to publish it on your website...

Why to change? It already looks cool...

What quality can you assure if you published on nop plugin directory without checking it?
8 years ago
We agree that we missed the code review but it doesn't mean we did this intentionally. We have already removed this link now. We have removed from everywhere in fact.

Nop-Templates-: I understand your frustration regarding code but if you say we are lying which is not correct.If you still feel that it was company's mistake. We apologise on the behalf of company. We already terminated that developer when we got this news. How many times you have seen that company is running for long term by copying code? And we are not kids that we sell the same product on the site where you are a king. We are not giving any excuse but things happens sometime which are not controllable and situations occurred and you come to know later.

Gold Solution-: We already gave our words to Nop-Templates and nopcommerce Team. I guess we should close this matter here only.
my 2 cents!
8 years ago
I meant how could they let a "new employee" write code without reviewing it? They just publish code without checking to see if it meets their own internal standards and practices? A simple review would have brought to light what their "new" employee did before the product was ever published.

For a company to release a product that was written by a new employee without even doing a simple code review is just plain lazy and careless and, in the end, complicit to whatever this "new employee" wrote. This is on you guys and it's inexcusable.
8 years ago
Just want to express my support for the Nop-Templates team. My experience with their products and their services speaks that they are absolute professionals and companies like them are crucial for the nopCommerce ecosystem. NopCommerce needs a healthy competition between vendors to keep the high level of quality, but problems like this distract and affect negatively the harmed party.

I absolutely agree with both the Nop-Templates and nopCommerce actions on the case.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.