my first nopCommerce site

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
hi guys,

just thought i would post this in the showoff thread seeing as its my first nopCommerce project.

www.ladyb.com.au

any feedback appreciated :)

bye!
14 years ago
Very nice, website looks good

1) Customized theme looks nice
2) On the Register / Log in page, it still says " By creating an account at nopCommerce", I guess that needs to be changed by your store name.
14 years ago
yeah, theres a probably a few of those floating around still, thanks for pointing it out and thanks for the compliment ;)
14 years ago
Hello crazyhor77,

I have to customize the CheckoutShippingAddress.aspx page where I have to add one field 'Website' and insert the same into database.

Please tell me the steps to add a field in nopcommerce application.

I have been trying to do this from long time.. It will be of great help if you suggest me solution for my problem.
14 years ago
hi rupali,

i didnt need to make any of these kind of changes to my website as i was quite happy with the existing functionality.  

if it were me, i would be looking at the CheckoutShippingAddress.aspx page and finding the module specific for retreiving or saving the shipping address.  

in the above module, you should be able to find which table in the database holds that information.

add the new field in the database, then update the code for the website/data access layer where required.

not a trivial task if you dont have much experience with asp and c# but it is what is required.

good luck with your task.
14 years ago
rupali_khande wrote:
Hello crazyhor77,

I have to customize the CheckoutShippingAddress.aspx page where I have to add one field 'Website' and insert the same into database.

Please tell me the steps to add a field in nopcommerce application.

I have been trying to do this from long time.. It will be of great help if you suggest me solution for my problem.

Please check your inbox i PMed you
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.