Default Category Sort Order?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Just checking its not me, but I would like the categories to display the products in price order (low to high) by default?  I have looked everywhere and cannot find a setting for this?  Is there actually a setting?  Or do I have to delve into the code?

14 years ago
It needs some customization. Look at Nop_ProductLoadAllPaged stored procedure
14 years ago
Thanks Andrei, I found it earlier - I have put a comment in your great roadmap about maybe thinking of using Linq2Sql?  Or SubSonic or another DAL provider?  This would make it very easy for changes like this.

13 years ago
Man I am so not into StoredProcedures :(  

I'm really struggling to do something as simple as make the default display order of a category to be based on the price?  Can anyone provide any syntax help?  Everything I have tried just returns an error!!
13 years ago
Anyone come up with anything for this? I am running NopCom 1.6 and would really like to have sort by price be the default, but I am not a programmer, anybody want to walk me through it?
13 years ago
In stored procedure: Nop_ProductLoadAllPaged
Find...

@OrderBy      int = 10, --0 position, 5 - Name, 10 - Price, 15 - creation date

Change int = 0 to Int = 10
12 years ago
How would one do this with 2.3 that has no stored procedures?
12 years ago
henslecd wrote:

Actually it has
12 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Actually it has

I see one in SSMS of SQL 2008.  Could you tell me where they are located?
12 years ago
There's only one SP.
...we talked about Nop_ProductLoadAllPaged.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.