nopCommerce for the People's Choice CMS Awards 2015. We need your vote!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
I wonder what makes prestashop as a Ecommerce solution, whereas Nop is for Small business ? In terms of feature list, do you think it has many advantages over Nop.

I guess Prestashop allows admin to alter the layout UI with Live Configurator. Nop should follow to grant more power to store owners instead of putting all the burden to the coder/designer to design the layout.
8 years ago
Voted :)
8 years ago
congthanhgiong wrote:
I wonder what makes prestashop as a Ecommerce solution, whereas Nop is for Small business ? In terms of feature list, do you think it has many advantages over Nop.

I guess Prestashop allows admin to alter the layout UI with Live Configurator. Nop should follow to grant more power to store owners instead of putting all the burden to the coder/designer to design the layout.

Thanks for suggestion. If you mean nominations of CMS Critic, then they were simply offered by users. We asked to be nominated into this category - SMB (here). We had to ask to nominate us to both.

By the way, according to builtwith stats nopCommerce has 6 sites in top 10,000 and prestashop just 1. So we're more "enterprise" then prestashop if comparing live sites (and feature list IMHO)
8 years ago
May be next time, we'll also nominate for Enterprise eCommerce categories. :)
8 years ago
Congratulations, we have won! The details are here.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.