E-Commerce Sub-Sites.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Hi everybody,

NopCommerce team is doing something very very good.

I followed nopCommerce since version 1.1 and I think it moves a lot and that there 's always something new.

So, I had the idea to establish an e-commerce site that allows people to register on the site, create their own e-commerce sub-site on what they can sell their own products (something like a Mall).

I suggest that in new version of nopCommerce, nopCommerce team integrate the managing of e-commerce sub sites that share the same shopping cart, that means, As a customer, I can buy many items from many sub-sites but I pay on time all my products, and every sub-site owner'll have a resume of just his products that the customer bought.

I apologize because of my bad english. If you don't inderstood me, you can join me by email and we can discuss more.

Have a nice day everybody.
14 years ago
your idea is very clear, njlassi and I think it could be valuable to many users

there is a proposal for this on codeplex http://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/WorkItem/View.aspx?WorkItemId=7935
go there and add your vote
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.