Add product - it is loading extremly slow.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
I am working as web hosting and use nopCommerce for my client. Most of them are the new client with a ton of products.

I got complain from many of my clients that when go to "add product" page, it is loading extremly slow. It is kind of irritating. The rest of the page is just fine. It is loading less than 1 sec.  And the products are update everyday, you can see what I mean.

I would like to suggest that the add product page should have only main information to filled such as, product name, short description, full description. The rest of them, you can make it in another page.
14 years ago
I on the other hand, want more.  I want to be able to upload a picture at the same time when I am saving new product information instead of saving product info and then uploading a picture.  The nopCommerce application allows saving of both product info and product variant at the same time...but why not a picture?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.