Problem with SecurePay (SecureXML)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
I've configured SecurePay for payment but I find the card expiry month and year drop down are not populated and I can't enter data. I've checked the forum and the documentation and can find no explanation. I tested eWay(Australia) and that was no problem. I think this might be a bug! I'm using the single page checkout.
14 years ago
It's a bug. Look at \Templates\Payment\SecurePay\PaymentModule.ascx.cs file (it should be the same as \Templates\Payment\Manual\PaymentModule.ascx.cs)
14 years ago
PaymenModule.ascx.cs is nothing like the SecurePay XMLPayment.ascx.cs. The databinding is done on Page_Load rather than OnInit, I'll have a play with it over the weekend. Do you want me to email it back to you if I can fix it?
14 years ago
mikeal7 wrote:
PaymenModule.ascx.cs is nothing like the SecurePay XMLPayment.ascx.cs. The databinding is done on Page_Load rather than OnInit, I'll have a play with it over the weekend. Do you want me to email it back to you if I can fix it?

No, thanks. This bug fix is quite easy
14 years ago
Andrei, thank you for your advice, I have patched the code as suggested,and deployed it, and it is working just fine. My first code change on nopCommerce!
12 years ago
Hi guys, I'd love to get access to that code fix for Securepay if you can provide it?  Or has a new version of Nopcommerce been released that addresses the issue anyway?

Thanks in advance,
Jon
12 years ago
Jon. As far as I know that bug is fixed, that was back in 1.5 (As I recall), you might need to check the release notes. Have you done a test and had a fail?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.