Multiple stores - different stock quantity.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
Is it possible, that each store use self stock quantity in Multiple stores Shop?
I need to availability of the Product will be different for each store.

Thank!
8 years ago
vlakur1 wrote:
Is it possible, that each store use self stock quantity in Multiple stores Shop?
I need to availability of the Product will be different for each store.

Thank!

No this is not supported currently. So a single product has single stock qty and not different per store.
8 years ago
Check the multi-warehouse feature
8 years ago
Thank, but warehouse can't set to specific store only, so i can't set stock quantity to one store, if set quantity to any warehouse, it aviability to any store.
8 years ago
That's a feature I would like to have as well. Different stores in different countries with different warehouses. Best for me would be to define let's say 3 major stores (America, Europe, Asia) with 3 different warehouses and then divide the countries to these 3 stores.
I wassurprised that it is not possible to limit the warehouse to a store.
Any solution to that?

Thanks in advance for your answer!
7 years ago
Im interested in this feature too. Id like to have a central store with all products and different stock levels at different stores. Ideally I'd like the main store to be the source of inventory and sync changes down to the remote stores.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.