All Font Colors Inexplicably Change When One Product Displayed

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
I am loading a catalog with around 6 categories and 50 products, many mapped to multiple categories, and several variants on many of the products. For some reason, on a couple products, when I click to the product detail page all the font colors change on my side menus and top menus to a purple color. That color is nowhere in my site colors.

I have made sure that the product is set up with the same number of photos, same font in body, etc as all other products, so I cannot identify any differences from products that display normally. Out of the 40+ products I have loaded so far, there are only two that cause the problem.

Any thoughts?
14 years ago
Resolved:

I cut the text out of the description in the detail section, flipped to the HTML editor, then pasted the raw text into the HTML editor. That stripped out all the HTML and the display works fine now.

I had switched fonts twice when I originally put the text in. I am guessing that somehow that created the problem.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.