Product Url with Category name in the URL - NopCommerce 3.7

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
OK, further testing shows that it's actually a feature of the Redirect Plugin - I do appologise.

The Content Management Plugin allows you to edit the database directly to add the heirachial url, but I just tested and what happens is if you go back and edit the product it clears out the '/' character of the url and merges a longer name. So I can't support that method without a partial store customization.

but to get heirachial urls working on inbound links use the Redirect Plugin.

thanks,
7 years ago
OK. Then it's unfortunately not what I'm looking for.
What I'm after is more like routes that automagically generate hierarchical URL:s (and be used in views and such), not redirects from manually entered URL:s
Thanks for your answers tho.
7 years ago
ludsjo-c9 wrote:
OK. Then it's unfortunately not what I'm looking for.
What I'm after is more like routes that automagically generate hierarchical URL:s (and be used in views and such), not redirects from manually entered URL:s
Thanks for your answers tho.

Hi, yes from your question I suspected you wanted the store itself to display the urls as well. As hinted this is possible with a customization, we did this for a client already - please PM if you want a customizaton.

thanks,
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.