"Invalid column name 'LeasedByMachineName'.\r\nInvalid column name 'LeasedUntilUtc'." Error while upgrading from 3.6 tp 3.7

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
I ran the upgrade script provided by nopcommerce... everything works fine.. But when I run the website , I am gettting an exception

{"Invalid column name 'LeasedByMachineName'.\r\nInvalid column name 'LeasedUntilUtc'."}

in ScheduleTaskService.cs (nopCommerce_3.70\Libraries\Nop.Services\Tasks)  line 88.

Any idea?
I haven't customized by database. I haven't added any columns of my own or altered schema of DB in 3.6...
8 years ago
Clean Build reset iis... It is working fine now.... :)
8 years ago
psnttp wrote:
I ran the upgrade script provided by nopcommerce... everything works fine.. But when I run the website , I am gettting an exception

{"Invalid column name 'LeasedByMachineName'.\r\nInvalid column name 'LeasedUntilUtc'."}

in ScheduleTaskService.cs (nopCommerce_3.70\Libraries\Nop.Services\Tasks)  line 88.

Any idea?
I haven't customized by database. I haven't added any columns of my own or altered schema of DB in 3.6...

Be sure after you upgrade you're pointing to the newly upgraded database and not your previous copy of your old database.  Gotta remember how nopCommerce uses the settings.txt file for the database connection string.

see the previous post
7 years ago
If you had done some customization to old version and you added new tables or field to the existing tables so you need to copy those core,data and services files of that new table or field accordingly to new version of nop.

if you don't have any customization then you just need to execute upgrade scripts to all recent version step by step and it should start works. may be it from plugin table as well so as nop-template said you can backup the setting.txt and installedplugin.txt and use that after the upgrade or if you can reinstall the plugin from backend.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.