I am facing the problem twice in Internal Error. Help...

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
I am new in use nopcommerce e-commerce system. When i upload to the server and configure the setting for that. After few days then display the Internal Error on that. I tried to delete and re-upload all the file again, is working well but after few days still in the same problem way - Internal Error. What should i need to do? I need help.

Problem display:

We're sorry, an internal error occurred that prevents the request to complete.

Our supporting staff has been notified with this error and will address this issue shortly. We profusely apologize for the inconvenience and for any damage this may cause. You might want to try the same action at later time.
14 years ago
If you log into administration and go to System > Log can you post the details of the error.
14 years ago
I had tried go to the administrator site also display the same error in "Internal Error". It not allow me go to the administrator site to check.
14 years ago
Open your web.config file and replace
<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="ErrorPage.htm">
with
<customErrors mode="Off" defaultRedirect="ErrorPage.htm">
14 years ago
Thanks a lot for the solved the problem. The website process smooth currently. Thanks for help.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.