Make Regular Price change when an Attribute is Selected

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
Example:

First Attribute listed has a Sale Price of $20.00 and a Regular Price which is crossed out of $30.00

The second attribute has a Sale Price of $40.00 and a Regular Price of $50.00 (which there is nowhere I've found to enter Regular Prices for additional attributes on a page)

When the second attribute is chosen the sale price changes to $40.00 but the Regular Price still shows $30.00. This looks like a typo since the newly selected sale price is higher than that regular price shown.

I've already thought of flipping the attributes so the higher priced product is listed first, but that isn't always feasible. Sometimes the lower priced product needs to be listed first. Also if we have 4 or 5 attributes in a drop down list to choose from they could all have different sale and regular prices.

I know that this problem can be alleviated by make each page a separate product then create a grouped product page. But this isn't very feasible for some of the products we have. It's better to have them in a drop down list that can be selected. Also, I don't like the way the grouped product shows all the products listed at the bottom of the page.
7 years ago
Did you ever figure this out? I am having the exact same problem.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.