welcome and order emails not working

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
Emails seem to be set up. I can send a test from the edit and I get it. I get the contact page ones too, but i do not get notified of a new registration, a product review, and order and neither does the registerant.

When i go to the message queue page there is no date in the sent on column. If I go to edit all info seems to be there??

When I go to edit of the customer it says
sent on:     not sent yet.
Is there a setting that I cannot find for these to go automatically?
8 years ago
lwflowers wrote:
Emails seem to be set up. I can send a test from the edit and I get it. I get the contact page ones too, but i do not get notified of a new registration, a product review, and order and neither does the registerant.

When i go to the message queue page there is no date in the sent on column. If I go to edit all info seems to be there??

When I go to edit of the customer it says
sent on:     not sent yet.
Is there a setting that I cannot find for these to go automatically?

Did you enable Send emails schedule task?

Go to Admin>System>ScheduleTask ==>"/Admin/ScheduleTask/List"

and then check ..
8 years ago
"Double check the port, port should be different for of SSL and non SSL
Normally for non SSL port is  587 ( or 25) and for SSL 465"

Ref==>https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/32630/email-not-working.aspx#133359
8 years ago
yes, says enabled and i ran it. Still no emails
8 years ago
Got it done. Had to tweek some settings but think we are all good now
7 years ago
Hi Robert,

What tweaks did you have to make to fix the problem as I am having a similar problem?

Thanks.

Regards

Stephen
7 years ago
Hi Robert

Please share your tweak that you made to make your emails working. I am also having the similar problem. The emails are just sitting in the queue and not going, also there are no attempts being done to send the emails. The Sent attempt is always zero. FYI, I do not have any showing in the System->Schedule Tasks. Need Help.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.