Unable to Get Sales tax configured

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
i am currently running nopcommerce 3.70, when i go to admin>configuration>tax>tax providers its blank and i can't seem to figure out what i need to do in order for it to calculate shipping for anyone purchasing in my state only. please help.
8 years ago
shawn21 wrote:
i am currently running nopcommerce 3.70, when i go to admin>configuration>tax>tax providers its blank and i can't seem to figure out what i need to do in order for it to calculate shipping for anyone purchasing in my state only. please help.

Please check plugins for tax if they are installed.

Fixed tax rate provider

Tax By Country & State & Zip
8 years ago
can't install those plugin's cause they say they don't support 3.70 what do i do ?
8 years ago
You can use the ones comes with your Nopcommerce installation files. Did you delete them from your plugins?
8 years ago
thank you for your help i uploaded a new set of files to server and reloaded list of plugin's and it now showed up. but when i try to install the plugin " Tax By Country & State & Zip" i get a message that says there is already an object named 'tax rate' in database.....any ideas?
6 years ago
Same happend to me now after updating to 3.9, worked in 3.8 - now nothing. How to get it back ?
6 years ago
Never mind - read the "readme" file....
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.