MHSC goes live -

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
It's up! First nopCommerce use and I am very impressed. Still have some ideas on where to take it, but at least we've got the shingle out on the 'net. Besides, I promised my wife I'd have it done for her by May, so some of the cooler ideas will have to be in the next version.

Thanks to all the support from the community. You truly helped me through some knotholes that would have jeopardized the deadline, if not the launch.

Special shout outs to, haydie, deccks, abcd_12345

Thanks again to everyone, and I know I missed some names, but I can't find my old posts, my apologies if you are one of them.

Darrell
13 years ago
Dude, what's your link?
13 years ago
[[email protected]]It's up! First nopCommerce use and I am very impressed. Still have some ideas on where to take it, but at least we've got the shingle out on the 'net. Besides, I promised my wife I'd have it done for her by May, so some of the cooler ideas will have to be in the next version.

Thanks to all the support from the community. You truly helped me through some knotholes that would have jeopardized the deadline, if not the launch.

Special shout outs to, haydie, deccks, abcd_12345

As a thanks to the community here's a 25% off 1-time coupon. The coupon code is "nopCommerce" (it's case sensitive), good through May. We can only ship in the USA.

Thanks again to everyone, and I know I missed some names, but I can't find my old posts, my apologies if you are one of them.

Darrell

www.mountainharvestsoap.com

hey Darrell,

congratulations on the launch of your new site
website looks good

thank you very much, you mentioned my name in your post

In future if you need any kind of help, feel free to ask anything , anytime.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.