manufacturer all page

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
searching for quite some time now in the NOP forums, but can't seem to find what I'm looking for.
I have a NOP shop 3.7 with at present 80,000 products with , as a result little less then 3000 manufacturers.
All products are loaded and synchronized through a custom build system which syncs all prodcuts with a larger third party system. This is working fine.
But I think I don't need to explain how my manufacturers/all page is loading....

Maybe I missed it but it seems in 3.7 there is still no paged version of the manufacturers all page available?
I can't imagine I'm the only one having this problem, but also can't find a plugin.

anybody some tips?
Thx
8 years ago
So far i understand that you have problem with all Manufacturer "ManufacturerAll.cshtml" page (http://localhost:15536/manufacturer/all). There is no pagination.If so then
you need to change the source code and related views.
8 years ago
Yes, unfortunately there is no pagination on manufacturers-list page, and also there is no setting that sets the number of manufacturers showing on that page, so you can't limit the "size" of the list.

Perhaps you can suggest this to be fixed in future nopCommerce releases, just post it in "Suggestions and Feedback" section in this forum.

Regards
8 years ago
I think nopcommerce forget to add paging feature. I am going to suggest it if anybody do not have problem.
7 years ago
soppie04 wrote:
searching for quite some time now in the NOP forums, but can't seem to find what I'm looking for.
I have a NOP shop 3.7 with at present 80,000 products with , as a result little less then 3000 manufacturers.
All products are loaded and synchronized through a custom build system which syncs all prodcuts with a larger third party system. This is working fine.
But I think I don't need to explain how my manufacturers/all page is loading....

Same problem, hope in next releases will be solved.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.