Featured products

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Ok so I have narrowed down everything i con nad modified my site some with the three column master. Thank you for adding one I love it. BUt here is my issue i can not find. I have the center wrapper set to  specific size and the featured products the fit inthe area fo rthe most part but they extend beyoud the box for the center column. I nee dto know how to move the feature products on teh home page around to fit better?

DOes this make since?

thank you
SD
14 years ago
i guess the easiest thing to to is to modify the wrappers in style.css ( make them wider )

otherwise it will be the .css for the featured product boxes - use firefox+firebug
14 years ago
They are wide enough the issue is the placement of the featured products. It is as though they are centered in the main wrapper. The news moves with the size of the center wrapper but not the featured products?
13 years ago
if the wrappers etc are not big enough for the individual elements, it will throw the layout

i started looking at this for you - for your issue, try looking at

.featured-product-grid  
and
.featured-product-grid .product-item

in style.css you will probably also need to look at other grid sizes

.master-wrapper-cph-3
i think needs edited, it will need to be slightly larger than  .featured-product-grid  (to allow for margins)

are you using firefox+firebug ?

you really need these tools if you are editing the .css
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.