Shipping Cost Calculated from Checkout Attribute Calendar Plugin

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
Hi,

The plugin is required to calculate simple shipping cost depending which day of the week is selected for a jQuery datepicker calendar.

I'm looking for a developer who can start work straight away on this script.

I currently have the jQuery Datepicker attached to the checkout textbox attribute in the cart page.

The script is for a UK site so the date format is Saturday, 9-04-2016.

If the user selects Saturday from the calendar I need a shipping cost of £9.99

If the user selects Sunday from the calendar I need a shipping cost of £10.95

If the user selects Monday to Friday from the calendar I need to offer them options of

1. Free Next Day Delivery £0.00
2. AM Before Noon Delivery £9.95

Ideally the plugin will allow me to change the shipping costs for each option. ie Saturday, Sunday, AM

I'm running 3.70

I can send screenshots of how the calendar looks on the site.

Individual or company I don't mind - payment via paypal ideally.

Please get in touch

Jason
8 years ago
Hello jasonkkt,

Thank you for sharing your requirements. We offer Best nopCommerce development services. And, we'll be happy to work closely with you to help you with your requirements.

Moreover, Please check your PM.

We are waiting for your reply. :)

Best Regards,
Ashvin
8 years ago
PM also sended.
8 years ago
Hi, This is something we have expertise in and would love to collaborate on. Where can I reach out to you for details?
8 years ago
RIKSOF wrote:
Hi, This is something we have expertise in and would love to collaborate on. Where can I reach out to you for details?

Please check PM
8 years ago
PM-ed
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.