E commerce Tracking is not working in nopCommerce 3.40

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
I have a confusion on Code to place at console. Do I need to keep the exact code as you provided above or should i replace it with the real order data?
8 years ago
[email protected] wrote:
I have a confusion on Code to place at console. Do I need to keep the exact code as you provided above or should i replace it with the real order data?

Ok let me clear. First you need to confirm that the google analytic code of ecommerce is working. So for that reason you intentionally push a data from console. It is only for test.

So at console hit

ga('ecommerce:addItem', {
  'id': '1234',                     // Transaction ID. Required.
  'name': 'Fluffy Pink Bunnies',    // Product name. Required.
  'sku': 'DD23444',                 // SKU/code.
  'category': 'Party Toys',         // Category or variation.
  'price': '11.99',                 // Unit price.
  'quantity': '1'                   // Quantity.
});
ga('ecommerce:send');

if it show at analytic. Then the google analytic code of ecommerce is ok. I try to know is the analytic code is ok or not for you site.

Is it clear now?
8 years ago
Thanks for clearing Sina. I have tried with Console but the data is not showing in Analytics still.
8 years ago
[email protected] wrote:
Thanks for clearing Sina. I have tried with Console but the data is not showing in Analytics still.

But the analytic code for eccomrece is working good at my nopcommerce 3.4 live site. One thing

Do you check the from date and to date of report of analytic? Is the to date is today's date time?
8 years ago
Yes checking it with today's date only in Analytics..
7 years ago
Hi guys,

Wondering whether you can also help me with a similar issue.

I am trying to get google e-commerce tracking set up on our nopCommerce site, and have tried several times, but can't seem to get it working.

Here are some screenshots of our setup:

Not sure what we're doing wrong here, but i have followed some of the advice on this thread, but still it won't work.  Any ideas?

Many thanks

Tom
6 years ago
Has anyone solved theese issues. We've got the same issues in a NOP 4
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.