Live Announcement Plugin Released For Free

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
I have released Live Announcement Plugin for free to download please visithttps://www.nopcommerce.com/p/2296/live-announcement-free.aspx. I have checked the plugin at test server there is no issue about memory lick issue. I use ASP.NET SignalR to broadcast announcement. I follow https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/40882/implement-signala-at-plugin-of-37-with-some-simple-steps.aspx to implement the SignalR at plugin.
7 years ago
Following installing the LiveAnnouncement plugin I now face a problematic scenario. My admin page is broken and I cannot seem to remove the plug-in to fix it.

If I remove the plugin from the appdata/InstalledPlugins.txt file I get the following error:

Method not found: 'Boolean Nop.Core.Domain.Common.CommonSettings.get_HideAdvertisementsOnAdminArea()'.
  Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Boolean Nop.Core.Domain.Common.CommonSettings.get_HideAdvertisementsOnAdminArea()'.

Source Error:

Line 31:                 <div class="row">
Line 32:                     <div class="col-md-12">
Line 33:                         @Html.Action("NopCommerceNews", "Home")
Line 34:                     </div>
Line 35:                 </div>

Source File:  e:\Websites\www\sirclesstore\Administration\Views\Home\Index.cshtml    Line:  33

and if I remove the live announcements folder from the plugins folder I get a

No parameterless constructor defined for this object.
  Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.MissingMethodException: No parameterless constructor defined for this object.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.  

Error

I can see that the plug-in has added an announcements table to my database which obviously has created some sort of dependency on this plug-in but cannot understand what I can do to remove it completely and return to my happy working state.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

SC
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.