How to get the product in stock availability on the product list?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago

@if (!Model.ProductPrice.DisableBuyButton)
                {
                    var addToCartText = T("ShoppingCart.AddToCart").Text;
                    if (Model.ProductPrice.IsRental)
                    {
                        addToCartText = T("ShoppingCart.Rent").Text;
                    }
                    if (Model.ProductPrice.AvailableForPreOrder)
                    {
                        addToCartText = T("ShoppingCart.PreOrder").Text;
                    }
                    <input type="button" value="В корзину" class="button-2 product-box-add-to-cart-button" onclick="AjaxCart.addproducttocart_catalog('@addtocartlink    ');return false;" /> <br/>

@Model.StockAvailability;   ???
                }

use @Model.StockAvailability ?

but i receive error

'Nop.Web.Models.Catalog.ProductOverviewModel' does not contain a definition for 'StockAvailability' and no extension method 'StockAvailability' accepting a first argument of type 'Nop.Web.Models.Catalog.ProductOverviewModel' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

my ver 3.50

Thenks!
7 years ago
gnikitsin wrote:

@if (!Model.ProductPrice.DisableBuyButton)
                {
                    var addToCartText = T("ShoppingCart.AddToCart").Text;
                    if (Model.ProductPrice.IsRental)
                    {
                        addToCartText = T("ShoppingCart.Rent").Text;
                    }
                    if (Model.ProductPrice.AvailableForPreOrder)
                    {
                        addToCartText = T("ShoppingCart.PreOrder").Text;
                    }
                    <input type="button" value="В корзину" class="button-2 product-box-add-to-cart-button" onclick="AjaxCart.addproducttocart_catalog('@addtocartlink    ');return false;" /> <br/>

@Model.StockAvailability;   ???
                }

use @Model.StockAvailability ?

but i receive error

'Nop.Web.Models.Catalog.ProductOverviewModel' does not contain a definition for 'StockAvailability' and no extension method 'StockAvailability' accepting a first argument of type 'Nop.Web.Models.Catalog.ProductOverviewModel' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

my ver 3.50

Thenks!

Go through the previous post==>https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/42329/how-to-display-out-of-stock-in-the-product-box.aspx#169459

Hope it will help you. You can ask more question if needed.
7 years ago
Although reference version is not same to your version. But work is similar ===>https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/42329/how-to-display-out-of-stock-in-the-product-box.aspx#169470
7 years ago
sohel wrote:
Although reference version is not same to your version. But work is similar ===>https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/42329/how-to-display-out-of-stock-in-the-product-box.aspx#169470

thenks sohel
7 years ago
sohel wrote:

@{
    var product = Nop.Core.Infrastructure.EngineContext.Current.Resolve<Nop.Services.Catalog.IProductService>().GetProductById(Model.Id);

var stockMessage = string.Empty;

if (product != null)
    {
        stockMessage = product.StockQuantity == 0 ? "Out of stock" : "Avaliable in Stock";
    }

}
<span>@stockMessage</span>

i receive error

A local variable named 'product' cannot be declared in this scope because it would give a different meaning to 'product', which is already used in a 'child' scope to denote something else
7 years ago
gnikitsin wrote:

@{
    var product = Nop.Core.Infrastructure.EngineContext.Current.Resolve<Nop.Services.Catalog.IProductService>().GetProductById(Model.Id);

if (product != null)
    {
        stockMessage = product.StockQuantity == 0 ? "Out of stock" : "Avaliable in Stock";
    }

}

i receive error

A local variable named 'product' cannot be declared in this scope because it would give a different meaning to 'product', which is already used in a 'child' scope to denote something else

You have the already  variable name "product" sore use

@{
    var product1 = Nop.Core.Infrastructure.EngineContext.Current.Resolve<Nop.Services.Catalog.IProductService>().GetProductById(Model.Id);

if (product1 != null)
    {
        stockMessage = product1.StockQuantity == 0 ? "Out of stock" : "Avaliable in Stock";
    }

}
7 years ago
sohel wrote:

@{

if (product != null)
    {
    }

}

i receive error

You have the already  variable name "product" sore use

@{
    var product1 = Nop.Core.Infrastructure.EngineContext.Current.Resolve<Nop.Services.Catalog.IProductService>().GetProductById(Model.Id);

if (product1 != null)
    {
        stockMessage = product1.StockQuantity == 0 ? "Out of stock" : "Avaliable in Stock";
    }

}

thenks. work )
6 years ago
Good afternoon sohel. How can I update the data automatically? Somehow through Ajax? After applying the filter, the data is not displayed, it is necessary to update the page. Because of what the filter gets knocked out.
6 years ago
gnikitsin wrote:
Good afternoon sohel. How can I update the data automatically? Somehow through Ajax? After applying the filter, the data is not displayed, it is necessary to update the page. Because of what the filter gets knocked out.

Good afternoon,

"How can I update the data automatically? Somehow through Ajax?" ==>yes you can

"After applying the filter, the data is not displayed, it is necessary to update the page. Because of what the filter gets knocked out."==> you can update whole page. Or you can update only some portion by Ajax.
6 years ago
sohel wrote:

Good afternoon,

"How can I update the data automatically? Somehow through Ajax?" ==>yes you can

"After applying the filter, the data is not displayed, it is necessary to update the page. Because of what the filter gets knocked out."==> you can update whole page. Or you can update only some portion by Ajax.

Only part, where the data on the warehouse
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.