Adding Products to existing Order without all Product Information

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Hi,

I'm setting up a nop webshop and have been testing its functionalities.

When a customer places an order on our webshop it shows up in the order overview page (i.e. Admin > Sales > Orders). Now when I (as an Admin) want to additionally add products to that already placed and existing order (e.g. if someone forgets to add a product to the order) everything works fine. However, when I then create a shipment for that very same order, the weight and sizes of the products, which I (still the Admin) added aren't added to the total weight and size. Further, I also noticed that if I add twice the same product, it doesn't add to the same product quantity 2 but have twice the same product listed in the order.

nopCommerce Version: 3.70
MSSQL DB Version: MS SQL Server 2014
Private modifications: none
7 years ago
Hi,

MaxM wrote:
When a customer places an order on our webshop it shows up in the order overview page (i.e. Admin > Sales > Orders). Now when I (as an Admin) want to additionally add products to that already placed and existing order (e.g. if someone forgets to add a product to the order) everything works fine. However, when I then create a shipment for that very same order, the weight and sizes of the products, which I (still the Admin) added aren't added to the total weight and size

please find this work item here

MaxM wrote:
Further, I also noticed that if I add twice the same product, it doesn't add to the same product quantity 2 but have twice the same product listed in the order

It's by design (when editing order details in admin area). You can edit an existing order item if you want to add more qty
7 years ago
Thanks a bunch, Andrei!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.