iDeal Basic payment

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Updated to version 0.4:
- Fixed Pricing bug
- Fixed Hash generating problem

[size=7]IF YOUR USING IDEAL A UPDATE IS A MUST![/size]
14 years ago
Back to the testing then ;)
14 years ago
USRFobiwan wrote:
Back to the testing then ;)

Do your best and break it ;)
14 years ago
Installation of Ideal module in version 1.20 working flawlessly.
14 years ago
Thank you for the Ideal component.

I had to change some code to get it work, like :

int itemPrice = ((int)(product.Price * 100)) / product.Quantity;

Seems odd to me because I am sure I have read it worked.

After the change the code is working.
14 years ago
I Updated the version to 0.5 changes are:
- Now works with version 1.30
- Added support to convert from primary currency to euro's
- Added "additionalHandlingFee" config option
- Added "euroCurrencyId" config option
14 years ago
Some problems with version 1.40 and IDeal 0.5:

Everything is setup in admin back-end, SQL databasel etc.

But when customer has shopped and goes into the checkout path.
From shipping method to payment page it shows error page.

If I dis-activate IDeal from admin panel. Then the customer can access the payment method page.
I can't see anything in the admin log or see any debuging error.

I checked if all IDeal related pages/SQL and settings where right they do seem to be the same as 1.30 version in side by side comparison. So I really do not have a clue whats causing the payment method page to error out.

I then disabled all other payment methods except for IDeal and then i got a system log exception notice:

ystem.Web.HttpUnhandledException: Er is een uitzondering opgetreden van het type System.Web.HttpUnhandledException. ---> System.TypeLoadException: Kan type NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Common.Payment.IPaymentMethod niet laden vanuit assembly Nop.Common, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null. bij System.RuntimeTypeHandle._GetTypeByName(String name, Boolean throwOnError, Boolean ignoreCase, Boolean reflectionOnly, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean loadTypeFromPartialName) bij System.RuntimeTypeHandle.GetTypeByName(String name, Boolean throwOnError, Boolean ignoreCase, Boolean reflectionOnly, StackCrawlMark& stackMark) bij System.RuntimeType.PrivateGetType(String typeName, Boolean throwOnError, Boolean ignoreCase, Boolean reflectionOnly, StackCrawlMark& stackMark) bij System.Type.GetType(String typeName) bij NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Payment.PaymentManager.GetAdditionalHandlingFee(Int32 PaymentMethodID) in W:\Websites\=Shops\nopCommerce_1.30\Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Payment\PaymentManager.cs:regel 86 bij NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Modules.OrderTotalsControl.BindData() in W:\Websites\=Shops\nopCommerce_1.30\NopCommerceStore\Modules\OrderTotals.ascx.cs:regel 112 bij NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Modules.OrderSummaryControl.BindData() in W:\Websites\=Shops\nopCommerce_1.30\NopCommerceStore\Modules\OrderSummary.ascx.cs:regel 76 bij NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Modules.OrderSummaryControl.OnInit(EventArgs e) in W:\Websites\=Shops\nopCommerce_1.30\NopCommerceStore\Modules\OrderSummary.ascx.cs:regel 52 bij System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) bij System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) bij System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) bij System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) bij System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) bij System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) bij System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) bij System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) bij System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) --- Einde van intern uitzonderingsstackpad --- bij System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e) bij System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) bij System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) bij System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest() bij System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestWithNoAssert(HttpContext context) bij System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) bij ASP.checkoutpaymentinfo_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) in c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\4e483f46\1ab07e4\App_Web_fecjct_y.15.cs:regel 0 bij System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() bij System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

Before you ask. I updated 1.30 installbase to 1.40
I will see if i can setup a clean 1.40 installbase and database and install the IDeal 0.5.
14 years ago
You have to use a different namespace and recompile the assembly.
(NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Payment instead of NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Common.Payment)

you have to change this in all the files in this payment type. I've implmented iDeal(local) without any problems.
14 years ago
I did not know something was changed inside NC.  Thanx for the headsup :)
14 years ago
Making IdealBasic 0.5 work under NC1.40

Copy all the IDealBasic 0.5 files to the right locations of the NC1.40 project

Open the NC1.40 project in VB2008

Click show all files button in the solution explorer.

Add /payments/Nop.Payment.IdealBasic project to the project

Add (project) references to /payment/Nop.Payment.IdealBasic/references/ :

note: I removed the reference: common from the references beforehand just in case.

ref: Nop.Businesslogic
ref: Nop.common

Change the shop name-spaces of IdealBasic cs files:

First include the (hidden) files into the project. (right click file)

Alter the /payments/Nop.Payment.IdealBasic/IdealBasicPaymentProcessor.cs

using Common.Configuration.Settings;
using Common.CustomerManagement;
using Common.Directory;
using Common.Orders;
using Common.Payment;
using Common.Utils;

To:
using NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic;
using NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Configuration.Settings;
using NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.CustomerManagement;
using NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Directory;
using NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Orders;
using NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Payment;
using NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Utils;
using NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Common;
using NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Common.Utils;
using NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Common.Xml;

Alter the NopCommerceStore/Administration/Payments/IdealBasic/ConfigurePaymentMethod.ascx.cs

using Common.Configuration.Settings;

To:
using NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Configuration.Settings;

Alter the /NopCommerceStore/Templates/Payment/IdealBasic/paymentModue.aspx.cs file

using Common.Payment;

To:
using NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Payment;

Alter the /NopCommerceStore/ideal.aspx.cs file

using Common.Orders;

To:

Alter the /NopCommerceStore/ideal.aspx.cs file

using Common.Orders;

To:

Add the (project) reference Nop.Payment.IdealBasic to the NopcommerceStore/References/

Then Rebuild the solution and NopcommerceStore.
If everything goes well you do not see any errors after the building has completed.

Next activate the IDeal payment module in the administration section of the website.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.