How to create a new page similar to the compare list?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
I have a question on creating a new page to pull some information from the database.

Is there a way to modify the compare page to do this or is it better to create a new page?

We are not going to use the compare page and buttons as they are now. But we would like to create a page so that a user can select products and have them added to a page they can print on their printer to review our products as they shoot them off.

Looking for a page with 5 columns

1. Product Picture (from DB)
2. Product Name (from DB)
3. Product Category (from DB)
4. Rating Column - free form area for handwriting on printout
5. Comments Column  - free form area for handwriting on printout

Here is a basic idea of what I am trying  http://www.gogofireworks.com/topics/show.html

Could anyone possible help me modify the current compare button and compare list page to do this or is a whole new page needed and a recompilation of the project?

I am OK writing some code but I have yet to modify nopcommerce where I need to re-compile and am a rookie at that

Neal
13 years ago
Looks like this is the page that generates the compare list, but I am not 100% sure about reading the code properly how the table and cell are created... maybe someone can help me with this also...

/modules/CompareProducts.ascx.cs
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.