the required anti-forgery form field "__requestverificationtoken error on estimate shipping

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
We are trying to setup the NopRoot theme from the gallery but we are having issues with Estimate shipping failing, and inside the logs we have "the required anti-forgery form field "__requestverificationtoken is missing" after some googling and trying to add @Html.AntiForgeryToken() without success.

The default theme works fine, i have also tried using Notepad++ to see where this is declared in the default theme but no luck.

If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be great.

Thanks,
Nick
7 years ago
[email protected] wrote:
We are trying to setup the NopRoot theme from the gallery but we are having issues with Estimate shipping failing, and inside the logs we have "the required anti-forgery form field "__requestverificationtoken is missing" after some googling and trying to add @Html.AntiForgeryToken() without success.

The default theme works fine, i have also tried using Notepad++ to see where this is declared in the default theme but no luck.

If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be great.

Thanks,
Nick

Please let me know your nopcommerce version.
7 years ago
Sorry forgot to say, this is 3.8 and a new instance
7 years ago
Also a custom machine key is specified and in the Web.config
7 years ago
Ok after a bit more debugging, i can see the Themes OrderSummary.cshtml is declaring an anti-forgery field but still no closer as to finding out why.
7 years ago
[email protected] wrote:
Ok after a bit more debugging, i can see the Themes OrderSummary.cshtml is declaring an anti-forgery field but still no closer as to finding out why.

Sorry for late reply.

Add id = "shopping-cart-form" in the form of  the OrderSummary.cshtml file  
like bellow

using (Html.BeginRouteForm("ShoppingCart", FormMethod.Post, new { enctype = "multipart/form-data", id = "shopping-cart-form" }))
7 years ago
Hi there,

I am also having a problem with my estimate shipping. I did add the id as suggested above but then get a 404 error all the time. When I take it out it works again but then the problem with the anti-forgery token is back.

I am using nopcommerce 3.8 and the shipping plug-in is for fedex. Can someone please help me with this.

I am using the nop-shop theme.

Regards

Nic Scheepers
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.