How can I add a must accept terms and conditions checkbox to the checkout process?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
the photoball king wrote:
Hi Mike

using 1.5 and its displaying the checkbox but allowing the order to go through regardless.

any thoughts?

Regards Chris King

Hello Chris King, sorry for my late reply

If you want to allow checkout process to go through without any validation check for the terms/conditions checkbox then i don't think it's a good idea to use terms/conditions checkbox as there won't be any use of it as terms/conditions checkbox is used to ask customer that he/she agree with all the policies related to your store.

But still if you wanna go with the terms/conditions checkbox and at the same time you want the checkout process to go through without any validation check for the terms/conditions checkbox then you can do one thing:

In the above code you will see this:

if (chkbox.Checked == false)
                {
                    lblError.Text = GetLocaleResourceString("Checkout.AcceptTerms.Error");
                }

here code is checking if terms/conditions checkbox if not checked, it will display an error message

but in your condition you don't want this validation check and you want checkout process to continue, so in this above IF condition step you can use same code which is being used by the If condition when chkbox.Checked == true or in other words whatever is going on in the ELSE process you can do the same in this condition too when checkbox == false.

Hope it helps...
13 years ago
"Accept Terms" option will be available in the next release
13 years ago
nopCommerce team | a.m. wrote:
"Accept Terms" option will be available in the next release

Hello Andrei , any official release date for 1.6 version ? and any fixed month, June Or July ?
13 years ago
It'll be released in 8 days
13 years ago
Great News Andrei !!!!! Thanks
7 years ago
Hi Nop Commerce Team,

I am using nop commerce 3.7. While any terms and condition option available in before Checkout process.

Thanks and Regards,
Prabhu.
7 years ago
poornachan wrote:
Hi Nop Commerce Team,

I am using nop commerce 3.7. While any terms and condition option available in before Checkout process.

Hi Prabhu,

It's very unclear that what you're trying to ask! and even sentence doesn't make any sense.
7 years ago
There are two related settings:

ordersettings.termsofserviceonorderconfirmpage

ordersettings.termsofserviceonshoppingcartpage
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.